People often travel long distances for an undetermined period of time. Of course, you need to store your car somewhere before you go.
It is so much more of a headache to store a luxury car because of the care and maintenance it needs. Hence, you can’t just park your car in a parking lot and leave it to gather dust.
So, what is the best solution? The best solution would be to store your car inside a storage container.
How does that work exactly?
What Is Luxury Car Storage and What Are the Benefits?
Luxury car storage is how you store your car inside a 20ft shipping container. Then, the container will be stored in a storage facility until you are ready to collect it.
The good thing is, this is an end-to-end service. The company will offer a car pick up and delivery service, then they will load your car in (with clever manoeuvring!) and they will take the storage container to the storage facility.
Therefore, you don’t have to lift a finger. Literally.
Pretty good, right? But, there are a bunch of other benefits, as well. Some of them are;
- Your car will be protected from the weather. We all know how hard it is to clean a dusty, dirty luxury car. With this solution, you don’t have to worry about the grit.
- This service is not timed by the hour like a parking facility. They charge based on the container size that you choose and you pay per week.
- You can store any other items if there is still space after your car is put inside.
- There are many storage companies near the Tullamarine Airport. You can easily find an airport car storage facility and take advantage of their cost effective rates.
Indoor Storage vs. Outside Storage for Luxury Cars
We have touched on this a bit in the previous section, but let’s get into more detail. What are the advantages and disadvantages of indoor and outdoor car storage?
For indoor storage, the advantages would be;
- Car is protected from the weather and prevent dirt and dust to gather
- The storage unit is weather, water, vermin, and dust proof
- Can be used to store your vehicle and free up space
- No risk of theft, and vandalism
- The storage unit is always monitored with CCTV
However, there are also some disadvantages, which are;
- Harder access to your car because you need to give notice to the company
- Limited window of time to collect your car
Now, onto the outside storage. The outside storage has its advantage, such as;
- Easier access to your car
- If you park long term, the price can go down
But, there are also apparent disadvantages, for example;
- No weather-protection
- Easy access if someone attempt to steal your car
Now, you can see the obvious difference, right? Therefore, it is important to choose based on your needs. If you need access to your car as soon as you finish travelling, an outdoor space will be better for you.
But, if you want to ensure top condition and security for your car, choose an indoor car storage. Storing your car inside a storage unit is also cheaper.
Owning a luxury car can be a hassle in itself, especially if you like to travel. Well, you can always choose to store in an outdoor space. Despite the obvious risks it poses, an outdoor car storage can allow you immediate access.
However, to help you save time in the long run, consider storing your car inside a storage unit. It is cheaper and more convenient because you get a premium end-to-end service.
Plus, to protect the quality a storage unit prevents possible dirt and dust so you can have an easier time maintaining its condition.