CNC prototyping uses CNC machining processes to build your prototypes, allowing you to customize and program it according to your design requirements. In general, CNC prototyping will take a shorter time to complete when compared to most traditional prototyping methods.
In this guide, you will learn about the CNC prototyping time estimate and the various CNC processing factories available in China.
CNC Prototyping is Fast and Convenient
CNC prototyping is the best solution if you are looking for how to get a prototype made within a tight deadline. There are various ways to build a prototype, but CNC prototyping can provide you with a superior quality prototype with precise and accurate cuts and measurements. You can use robotics to build a prototype with CNC machining, using human operators only to ensure that the process works smoothly.
You can also get the benefit of convenience when using CNC prototyping, as you can program the CNC machining equipment to follow your design requirements. The computerized process will ensure that every process is done with utmost precision and accuracy and with zero to minimal errors.
How Long Do You Need to Wait to Complete Your CNC Prototyping Project?
Unlike other traditional prototyping processes, CNC machining is one of the rapid manufacturing processes that can provide you with the best time estimates for each prototype you build. So, you don’t need to wait for too long for the prototypes to get completed using the CNC machining process. However, the time estimates will depend on various factors, such as the number of prototypes you need to build and the complexities in your design.
The more prototypes you need to build and the more complex the design, the more time you will need to wait for the prototypes to get completed with CNC machining. CNC prototyping will allow you to produce prototypes in as fast as a few minutes or as long as a few days.
Also, it’s worth mentioning that if you are using a CNC processing service, the time estimates might get longer if the service provider is receiving an influx of orders from many clients at the same time. Depending on the production capacity of the CNC machining service provider, you might need to wait in a queue and let the service provider complete the orders from their clients one by one.
CNC Processing Factories in China
There are various CNC processing factories that offer CNC prototyping and other CNC machining processes in China. Most of these companies also have global distribution networks, allowing them to work with international clients. Here are some of the best CNC processing factories in China:
- Team Rapid MFG. Team Rapid MFG is a popular CNC manufacturing company based in Shenzhen, which can help you with your CNC prototyping projects, with customized solutions, quality assurance, and excellent after-sales service. It has been around for more than 15 years, offering various CNC cutting, engraving, laser cutting, and laser marking services to various corporate clients.
- Jingxin Precision Hardware. Jingxin Precision Hardware provides various CNC machining services that can meet with your production needs. It has more than 50 high-end CNC machining equipment ready to help you produce precise and accurate prototypes and hardware products.
- YIJIN Hardware. YIJIN Hardware is an international CNC-machined parts manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China. It offers various CNC-related products, such as CNC turning parts, metal stamping parts, CNC milling parts, CNC machining parts, and fasteners. YIJIN Hardware also offers various CNC machining and prototyping services for various materials, such as aluminum, brass, titanium, stainless steel, plastic, and magnesium.
- Suzhou Rico Machinery. Suzhou Rico Machinery, or Rico CNC, is a manufacturing company specializing in CNC machining technology. It offers various CNC-related products, such as CNC machine parts, CNC cutter bits, mills tooling, EDM machine spares, CNC laser, CNC plasma, and many more. You can also use the CNC machining services from this company, as it can provide you with high-quality custom CNC parts and prototypes based on your needs.
- Suzhou Sanjun Tool Technology. Suzhou Sanjun Tool Technology is a CNC manufacturing company specializing in the CNC milling processes, such as Tungsten carbide milling and solid carbide end milling. With this company, you can process the CNC prototyping projects for various industries, such as automotive, metal processing, electronics, and many others. It offers you professional CNC machining team with cost-effective manufacturing production and an excellent after-sales service.
Choosing the Best CNC Processing Company
Picking the best CNC processing company from among hundreds of available service providers in China can be a daunting task. Here are some tips you can follow to choose the best processing companies for your CNC prototyping project:
- Track record. First, you need to read the ‘About Us’ section of the company to learn about the company information, such as its year of establishment, company location, experiences, history, and so on. You can also research about the company online to see if they have been dealing with various clients in the past and learn about how the clients think about the company.
- Experience. You also need to pick the CNC processing company that has plenty of experience at working with clients to provide CNC machining and CNC milling service.
- Certifications. The company needs to have licenses and certifications for running their CNC machining operations, as it will give you some quality assurance from them. You will also make sure that they can get your prototyping project done with no hassles.
- After sales. It’s best to pick the CNC processing company that offers you an excellent after sales service, allowing you to fix issues after the products have been made for you.
- Reputation. Pick the CNC processing company that has an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality work and for providing excellent customer service.
- Clients. Look at the client list of the company and see if they have been working with big-name brands in various industries. It’s better to choose the one with experience in working with big-name brands.
With CNC prototyping, you can get your prototypes done in just a few days when you use a reputable CNC processing company. For the best result, it’s best to research the company you are partnering with before you make any decision to use them in your prototyping project.