After a long time of not organizing your files, you may be surprised to discover tons of scattered and uncategorized files on your computer. And because images are among the most-used files today, you may have a lot of images on your files. But, did you know that there’s a better way for you to consolidate these files? You can convert them to PDF.
Regardless of which file formats are your images, you have the option to convert them to PDF. Compiling them in one single document will make it easier for you to browse them as if looking through a photo album. Aside from that, you can also save some space on your computer. There are many ways for you to convert an image file to PDF, but the easiest and most convenient is by using an online PDF tool.
How to Convert Images to PDF
Online PDF tool platforms such as PDFBear allow you to convert different types of image formats like PNG, BMP, TIFF, or JPG to PDF free of charge. You do not need to sign up for minimal conversion, plus you can do it without downloading or installing anything on your computer.
The first thing that you need to do is to go to their website. At the top of the page, you will see Tools on the menu. Just hover your mouse on it to see the different services that they offer. Under “Convert to PDF”, select the file type that you want to convert. It will then route you to the conversion page.
Once you’re on this page, you need to follow these four simple steps:
- Upload your JPG or another image file by selecting it on your computer. You also have the option to drop and drag the files that you want to convert.
- It will show you a couple of settings, choose from the selections depending on what you prefer.
- Once you’re ready, click on the button that says “Convert” and wait for the process to finish.
- In less than a minute, depending on the stability of your Internet connection, your converted PDF file will be ready. Click on Download to save it on your computer, or you can also share it to your Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
As mentioned, you do not need to download or install anything before converting your JPG file to PDF. It’s sure to be fast and convenient without any hassle.
Why Should You Choose An Online PDF tool?
Once you have decided to convert all your images to a PDF file, you may start searching and look for the different options to convert them. You will find tons of different selections. However, we recommend that you use an online PDF tool. Aside from its convenience, there are also other advantages that you can get from utilizing the tool. Here are some of them:
- It’s a one-stop-shop for all your images to PDF conversion needs. PDFBear supports multiple formats of images. So, whether your pictures are saved as PNG, TIFF, or JPG, you can surely use this tool to convert your files. Moreover, there will be no need for you to switch from one platform to another.
- It’s safe and protected. Using online platforms may sometimes give you hesitations. PDFBear foresees that, too. That is why they may sure to give you peace of mind by making sure that using their website won’t harm you or your files. They use SSL encryption that protects your files. Furthermore, it is also strictly implemented that all documents and files uploaded to their website will solely be used for your request, and it will be deleted from the server an hour after the process.
- It is also accessible. PDFBear supports all types of operating systems, even for mobile. This means that you can process your image conversion regardless if you are using a computer or a mobile phone such as a smartphone or tablet. It works perfectly on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and more. You can also use any type of browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, or Firefox when accessing their site.
- You can access it from anywhere. Are you from outside the United States? You do not need to worry because PDFBear is open and 100% accessible in all countries. All you need to have is a device and an Internet connection, and you should be able to process all your requests for free.
In A Nutshell
Ready to consolidate all your files? It’s time to organize your files and collate those that you want to save on a single file. Choose a platform that will give you both the ease of access and the quality that you deserve. Just visit PDFBear’s website to know more about the different types of PDFs that they support and offer.