Have you ever wished there was a tow truck service that could remove illegally parked vehicles from your property without you having to pay a dime? Well, wish no more!
Reputed Huntington Beach towing providers offer professional towing services for the lowest rate. Here’s everything you need to know about how private property impounds towing works and the benefits of using this service.
What is It?
This is a service offered by tow truck companies that removes illegally parked vehicles from private property at the request of the property owner. In most cases, the property owner will sign a contract with the tow company specifying when and how vehicles can be towed from the property.
How Does the Impound Towing Work?
If you own a commercial parking lot or another type of private property that gets frequent illegal parking, you can sign up for private property impound towing services through expert towing service providers. Once you have signed up for the service, the tow trucks will patrol your property for illegally parked vehicles.
When the drivers spot an illegally parked vehicle, they will attach a notice to the windshield informing the driver that the vehicle will be towed if it is not moved within a certain time period. If the vehicle is not moved within that time period, the drivers will then tow the vehicle away at no cost to you.
Who Can Use These Services?
These services are available to any commercial property owner in San Diego County. This includes businesses such as shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, hotels, and more.
What Are The Benefits of Using These Services?
There are many benefits of using these services, including:
- Saving money on parking enforcement costs: With these services, you don’t have to pay for an on-site parking attendant or officer to enforce your parking rules.
- Reducing liability risks: Vehicles that are not legally parked on your property can pose hazards for pedestrians and other drivers in the area. By having these vehicles removed quickly and efficiently, you can reduce your liability risks.
- Improving customer satisfaction: If customers or tenants frequently complain about illegal parkers taking up valuable parking spaces on your property, property impounds towing can help solve this problem and improve satisfaction levels.
- Freeing up space for paying customers: If your business offers paid-to-park, these vehicles that are not rightfully parked can take up valuable spaces that could be used by paying customers. By having these vehicles removed quickly with towing, you can ensure that there are always spaces available for paying customers.
- And more!
How Much Does It Cost?
One of the finest features of towing is that it is completely free for property owners! That’s true – you don’t have to pay a dime in order to have illegally parked vehicles removed from your property using this service.
When the tow truck arrives, though, the vehicle owner may be charged a fee by the company; but this money will be held by the tow firm rather than you, the property owner.
What Are the Restrictions on Impound Towing?
There are three restrictions on private-sector vehicle impoundment in California that you should be aware of before enrolling with this company:
- The property’s owner or agent must sign a written agreement with the service-providing company giving them permission to police their property for illegally parked cars and have those vehicles removed without charge.
- The service must be provided at no cost to the property owner or agent. Private vehicle impounding can be available for your commercial property in San Diego County for free through.
Receive parking lot management benefits from towing services! By taking advantage of the free-of-charge private property impounding services, you may offer your tenants additional perks!